This week I finally learned how to make a proper french toast meal! To those who cook on a daily basis it probably seems like a pretty easy and common sense meal. However, I never have offically made french toast until today and I absoluetly loved the meal! I also added in some fresh fruit and some yougurt as well to top it off. I got the meal off of this really cool all recipies website that was super easy to follow.
This ingredients included:
- 1/4th cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoom of vanilla exract (for taste)
- 1 tablespoon white sugar (I exchanged it for brown sugar instead)
- First I made sure thast I got the ingredientsI
- then measured the flour into a large mixing bowl. I slowly whisked in the milk. I whisked in the salt, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla extract and sugar until it was smooth
- Next, I put a frying pan over medium heat
- I soaked the bread slices in mixture until saturated. I had to cook the bread on each side until golden brown.
- Here was the final version!
Overall, I loved this meal! This was such an easy and easy to go meal!